Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grumpy

I have been in a cranky mood lately. I don't know why, I just have. So I haven't been blogging. I haven't been doing much of any interest just going about my business 'in a mood'. The poor people who live with me. I have snapped out of it now. Thank goodness.

The weather here has been a bit damp. We have had a lot of rain with minor flooding in low lieing areas (not us). It really isn't even good weather for ducks, everything is so very wet.

The sub-soil moisture is going to be great for the spring/summer season coming up. Bumper harvests should ensue as long as the predicted locusts don't get them first.

I have joined up Jodie's swap. It sounds like fun. So a little more knitting before it gets warm and Iput the needles away for the season.

Tracy

3 comments:

Linda said...

I heard about the locusts, seems strange when it is raining, but I guess they are getting ready.

Vickie said...

hello Mrs not Grumpy any more ..welcome back..I can relate to the cranky for no reason feeling I'm sure it happens to the best of us-I pray them locusts don't swarm over the crops,cheers Vickie

Paola said...

I can relate to periods of Grumpiness of no discernible cause. I've been a bit grumpy myself lately, mainly because I need more rest than I am getting and the ******* wind last week that set my teeth on edge!