Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spring in my step

That is how I felt today. Tjis morning at least. Tonight after a full day weeding and generally tidying up in the garden, my step is a little springless.I did pick a wee posy of flowers for the dining table. They smell lovely and are a great reward for a day of work outside. Much better than any shop bought bouquets.

Turkey egg and chicken egg
Today we had our first turkey egg of the season. It is always a sure sign that spring is here when the turkey hen starts to lay.
Tomorrow we are going to have a belated Father's Day celebration. A breakfast picinic and a bushwalk.
Tracy

3 comments:

Rob said...

It's strange hearing you talk about spring! I hope you enjoy your bush walk tomorrow.

Vickie said...

Oh I love your posy the colours are so vibrant..hmm turkey egg-and you use these like a chicken egg?..enjoy your bushwalk ,cheers Vickie

Jodie said...

It sure is great to get out in the garden and do a little weeding... Love your purple posie, just gorgeous..

Jodie :)