Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Something

After feeling a little on the weary side this morning, I had a cuppa and a lie down and managed to wake up feeling mediocre. Mediocre enough to go outside and bring in the clean washing and then dig up a patch around the bottom of the clothes line.
I saw a lovely old clothes line on Ruth's blog which had some flowers around the base and thought why not?
Rae's does look better than mine but hopefully in a week or two the flowers will be big enough to see properly and make the clothesline and hanging out the laundry more jolly. I only used 'weeds'. I pulled up some heaartsease from the vegetable patch and some oregano, thyme and lavender which were popping up in the path of the herb garden.
Here's hoping tomorrow feels brighter.
Tracy

1 comment:

africanaussie said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Tracy, I know that flowers always perk me up, and what a lovely spot to put them! I love the idea of laundry brushing against lavender as it dries in the sunshine - how cool is that! Have a great day.