Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Doldrums

I have been feeling down in the doldrums today. I think I'm tired. Out late last night for Grace's hockey and up early for her violin. Nothing a good nights sleep won't mend.

Tonight however, I'm heading out for some fine dining at the local TAFE. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to coming home and going to bed. I made the bed up today not only with flannel sheets that are not only clean but new too.

Back tomorrow in a good mood.
Tracy

5 comments:

Joolz said...

I think it takes a while to get over daylight saving time and the cooler weather makes you want to snuggle down earlier at night. I've been going to bed at about 10pm with a cup of tea and reading for a little bit and sleeping like a log!

Cheers - Joolz

Hazel said...

I don't even make it to 10 o'clock..love my coxy bed in winter! Take care, Tracy. Enjoy your lovely meal.

Anne said...

I thought about putting the flanelette sheets on but so far only a thought. hope yours give you a good nights sleep.

Vickie said...

Wishing you a lovely nights sleep finding you awake and fresh tomorrow,cheers Vcikie

Lisa said...

Hope you'll be better tomorrow.