Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

I promise...

that regular farm, garden, cooking type posts will be back again soon. Hopefully by tomorrow.
 I had a quick trip to Sydney to take Tom back for his exams on the weekend. Drove down Saturday afternoon and back home Sunday. 12 hours of driving does take it out of a body. The weather looks good from indoors but once you head outside it is bone chilling. The weariness and the cold is making for a very slow day for me. I just can't or don't want to get started. So tomorrow it is.

I did miss yesterday's photo of what's in my bag and I'm not going to bother catching up that one. Today's topic is "Something we don't know about you"

Well I am almost certain that nobody knows that I dance. I have since I was very little and I still like to don my pointe shoes and my tap shoes too occassionally. It is a great workout and it is a bit of fun too.

It was hard to choose what to take a picture of for this topic. I mean this blog really doesn't get too personal and although I don't withhold information about me, it just doesn't come up. There are so many things that people don't know just because they really have no impact on what I do or what I have to say.
Tracy

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow , a ballerina! That is pretty exciting .
Getting cold here too, but we are getting some lovely sunny days once the fog lifts.

Kimmie said...

Lovely to discover more layers of you!

Lisa said...

But we like hearing it, all the same!
:)