Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby ducks

 
Bu firstly a couple of things that are on tonight's menu. Artichokes and silverbeet. A little bit of steam and a little bit of butter to dress them up and voila. Yum.
 



Amongst the usual chores I've been doing some furniture moving today. For a long time we have not had a television as a part of our lives but we do now. I'm not sure why we are bringing it back other than that some of us (not me) like to watch a movie dvd every now and then and I have my favourite exercise dvds. Much easier or more enjoyable to view them on a television  than on the computer.


Now the duckling. We have turkey chicks too but they are proving even more difficult to capture on the camera than this duckling was. They do not care for the paparazzi, not even a little bit. You will just have to take my word for it, they are cute.

Tracy

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Tracy, I got your letter today, and not a grain of sand in it - so impressive! :D

I've never seen a real fresh artichoke - looks quite different from the store ones.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Oh what a cutie! :)

Kim said...

How cute! OUr clucky chook hatched her first chick yesterday! It is so exciting.

Cheryll said...

I hope just the vegies are on the menu...he's far too cute just yet! :)

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Oh so sweet!! And yum about the artichokes. :)