Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hurtling...


Onwards to the end of the year that is. I really feel like 2013 has flashed by in a hurry and this last month particularly so. School ends for us on December 5th and I am truly looking forward to spending the tail end of this year mostly at home with my girls. I have a few outings planned but definitely no last minute rushing about shopping. That's the plan anyway. Tonight we have a formal dinner for Grace and she is quite excited. Right now I should be helping her with her hair and I shall in a bit.
 

 I have been busy making a few Christmassy things. I was quite taken with this free pattern which I can attest to being a quick, easy and pretty thing to make. This one is winging its way to other places but I am going to make another for home.

 Now that I am sending out letters galore (there's always room for more penfriends on my list if you're interested or know someone who might be), I am trying to think of little things that are light in weight to add to my cards and letters.

This little garland of birdies is winging its way to somewhere faraway too. And I am busy gluing and cutting and stitching another set just for me.


I was going to talk about the garden but I do need to be hairdresser right now.

Tracy

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I love those birdies they are so cute. What a great idea

Anonymous said...

oh tracy that heart is gorgeous and thankyou for sharing the link,love your bird garland also and hope your daughter enjoys tonight,have fun.xx

Tania said...

Yes the silly season is here, so it's busy, busy, busy. Love your craft work Tracy!

x

Lisa said...

Oh, that birdie garland! I'll have to try that.

KERYN B said...

Tracey hope you have a fabulous dinner how exciting for your little girl.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

I love these!! Hope the dinner went well!!