Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Stationery Swap



Tracy from Mad About Bags recently organised a stationery swap. Tracy's swaps are fun and the guidelines are easy to follow and best of all I have had such lovely partners. This time around I was partnered with Melanie. Melanie's blog is full of absolutely fab sewing and lots of creativity. Melanie sent me a very generous parcel full of pretty and practical stationery items. Thank you so much Melanie and Tracy.


 Here it is all laid out higgledy-piggledy. A stylist I am not. Suffice to say I am happy and grateful and itching to write and sketch and have some fun. Tape, notebook, writing set, pencil (from the Eden Project which I want to visit), pencils, highlighters, eraser. The list is long. Thank you again Melanie.

 
One of the provisos was that you had to send something handmade. Melanie sent me this sweet pencil case with a puffin in flight stitched on it. Oh my what a wonderful surprise. It's in use and on display too because I want to look at it all the time.
 
In my haste to send my parcel to Melanie on time, I did not take a photo of what I sent her. In my haste to package up Melanie's parcel I forgot to include some things I had for her. They had to be posted separately and I assume are still somewhere in the postal system. Truth is they were lurking in my bag in their own little bag and stayed there until I had to dig around for something else. How terrible of me. Well it has been mailed and I hope Melanie has it soon.
 
So today I have a long to-do list. It won't all get done, never does. There's always something for tomorrow.
 
Tracy

5 comments:

Janice said...

What fun bits a bobs for a stationery fiend like you. The Puffin Pouch is the icing on the cake.

Jo said...

I love stationery so I was going to join in with this swap but I had other things going on at the time so I didn't get round to it. You received some wonderful things and I agree with you about the pencil case, it's just lovely and I'd have it on display too.

Pat's Patch said...

Gorgeous goodies. Love the little case.xx

kiwikid said...

What a wonderful swap! Love the puffin bag..perfect for you.

Debbie said...

Oh Tracy...what a fabulous array of stationery goodies. I love the Puffin pencil case. Debbie xx