Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Month of Letters.


Once again I will be taking part in the Month of Letters in February. It coincides with InCoWriMo-2017 so I can play along there at the same time. Fun times.

Letter writing is not for everyone but it is something that works for me. I enjoy taking my time writing a personal letter and trying to add a few bits and pieces that the recipient might enjoy and sometimes a bit of mail art too. Though my version of mail art can only be very loosely described as such.

And of course if anyone reading wishes to have a missive from me in their letter box next month (and I don't have your address already), please feel free to let me know in the comments (I won't publish comments containing addresses of course) or in an email.

And what am I doing right now? Writing letters while the temperatures are too hot outside.

Tracy

5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Happy letter writing!! Once I reply to your letter can I go on the list please? Lol!!

Janice said...

Letter writing sounds perfect for these hot days. Enjoy

Sharm said...

I'd love to penpal with you. Perhaps you still have my address from when you were going to join our snailmail group - which unfortunately had some new members who didn't send on the letters :(

River said...

I've given up writing letters to anyone but my sister. She is the only person I know who doesn't have a phone or computer, so letter writing is our only communication. And not too often either. She prefers it that way.

Amy at love made my home said...

Happy writing!! Do enjoy your letters! As a surprise recipient of one - which I will reply to! - I can say that I really appreciated your writing a great deal so I am sure that everyone else you write to will appreciate it too!