A quick to-do list which I'm sure will need additions throughout the month.
- A new oven (if not a whole new kitchen)
- Finish winter sowing and planting
- Pull up hall carpet
- Gather and stack some wood (it's getting cooler)
- Write everyday (letters, diary, journal)
- Exercise everyday
- Knit or crochet a scarf (have to find the right pattern first)
- Plan our trip we will take in September
- The regular chores and the daily dramas
I'm also thinking about what to do for my Biggest Morning Tea next month. At this stage without an oven it is going to be tea/ coffee and a packet of biscuits from the shops. I'm keeping my donations box up all year and plan to add any loose change to it when I remember. Every little bit counts.
Right now the sun is shining so I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon out in the garden. Unfortunately for me it is blowing a gale outside and I do not like wind above a zephyr.
Bye for now,